The Gershon Fintech Center has opened the course "Introduction to Fintech" by Prof. David Gershon for our Fintech community to join online. The course is taught in English every Wednesday, starting March 25th at 15:30 (except Passover vacation) and will continue until June 24th. Please register to get more information from us. Below are the covered topics:
- Overview of the development of technology in the financial sector
- The technological revolution in banking in the past decade, Digital Banking, Banking as a service and other challenger banks.
- Introduction to machine learning and big data for financial services.
- Electronic and algo trading
- Risk management and investments
- Consumer and business payments and money transactions
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- P2P lending, crowd funding and consumer credit.
- Overview of the state of the fintech industry in Israel and in the major FinTech centers around the world.
Please notice that the course is limited up to 300 online listeners. You can join all course lectures using this link.
The course will take place every week on Wed, until Jun 24, 2020, 10 occurrence(s), Jerusalem time.
Apr 1, 2020 03:30 PM
Apr 22, 2020 03:30 PM
May 6, 2020 03:30 PM
May 13, 2020 03:30 PM
May 20, 2020 03:30 PM
May 27, 2020 03:30 PM
Jun 3, 2020 03:30 PM
Jun 10, 2020 03:30 PM
Jun 17, 2020 03:30 PM
Jun 24, 2020 03:30 PM
Looking forward to seeing you online. We hope you and your families are staying healthy.